Citywide Cultural Access Program - Enrollment Form
This program supports NYC public school's 3K, pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten families. To learn more about this program, click here.
Before you begin the application:
1. Please ensure that both the Principal and the Cultural Liaison have read the Partnership Agreement. If this step has not been taken, please review the agreement before continuing.
2. Please have the below information ready about your school. If you need to consult with a colleague first, please return to this application at a later time. (If enrollment at your school is still taking place, please provide the most accurate estimates from the 2018-19 school year.)
- The Principal, designated Cultural Liaison, and Budget Manager's contact info
- The # of students expected to enroll in your school's 3K, Pre-K, and/or K classes for 2019-20
- Data to support that your school serves at least 60% of students from low-income households (ie. % eligible for free lunch)
- The # of 3K, Pre-K and K families whose primary languages are English, Spanish, or Chinese
- The school's budget for programs similar to Cool Culture and the school's plans to fund the 2019-20 program fee
Program Eligibility & Cost
Space is limited. Submitting an application does not guarantee enrollment in Cool Culture's Citywide Cultural Access Program. Enrollment decisions will be shared 2 - 3 business days after the application is fully submitted.
Who can apply for this program?
Your school is eligible to be a Cool Culture partner if it:
- is a NYC elementary or charter school or UPK program serving students in 3K For All, Pre-K, and/or Kindergarten
- receives Title I funding and/or serves at least 60% of 3K/Pre-K/K students from low-income households
- can fully commit to partnering with Cool Culture for approximately 12 months. Please review the Partnership Agreement for additional details.
Total cost per school
The program fee for the 2019-2020 school year is $2,900 per school.
Enrolled schools will receive invoices 2 - 3 business days after this form is submitted. Payment is due by November 26th, 2019.
The final deadline to submit an enrollment form is October 31st, 2019.
Enroll by Sept 9 to receive Family Passes in early November.
Enroll by October 31 to receive Family Passes in mid December.